contract/ HEALTH GUARANTEE
- 1 year genetic health guarantee, will be warranted from the puppies birth date a congenital abnormality or condition deemed to be the breeders fault, with a signed letter from the diagnosing veterinarian. This guarantees to original owner only, your puppy will be replaced or you will receive a full refund not including any veterinarian fees or services.
- Breeder guarantees the puppy to be in good health at the time of the sale to the best of their knowledge.
- Puppy is up to date on all vaccinations and has been wormed. Records will be furnished at the time of the purchase . If shipped we will mail these records.
- Puppy will be vet checked at 7 1/2 weeks, you will receive the puppy's health certificate that is given by the vet at that time.
- New owner will receive AKC papers for the puppy
- Breeder can not control the exposure your puppy encounters after leaving our premises.Puppies sometimes get stressed when adopted and move to their new home. This stress can be brought on due to the move, change of diet, too much handling, or not eating properly. This stress can bring on things that are dormant such as ,but not limited to:worms, ear mites, colds, hypoglyamia, coccida, and giardia. This conditions are all treatable and do not warrant reimbursement.
- Breeder can not guarantee disposition, temperament, conformation, size, weight, color, or breeding abilities of your new puppy.
- To have puppy examined within 72 hours of purchase by a licensed veterinarian. If any life threatening health problems are found at the time of the exam please contact us immediately. Puppy needs to be returned with a written statement from your vet. If puppy should die within 72 hours of purchase a written autopsy from a state lab is required.
- To provide adequate housing. Housing away from the elements.
- Puppy will never be sold to a puppy mill ,pet shop or anything similar to this
- Breeder is not responsible for a any cost's exceeding the price paid for the puppy, or for any medical or other cost's the new buyer may incur.
- The puppy can not be returned unless for health related issues , if puppy is returned it will be under breeder's terms.
Breeder and Buyer will both sign contract that will be provided during the sale of the puppy it will also include the agreements above.